Amazing to wake up this morning to this! In North Georgia!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for sharing these pretty pictures. We are about 1 hr. south from you and we are getting snow flurries. Looks like a good day for hot tea! Enjoy!
Thank-you so much for visiting my blog.I have been visiting yours and your daughters' (?) for awhile and am completely taken by the love evident within your family, not to mention the bond you and your beautiful daughters have.
It is hard to believe you are a GREAT-Grandmother! May I be a Great-Grandmother of such sweet spirit. I am a Granny Fan too and a fan of a family that has a granddaughter who honors her Granny the way your daughter does. Somebody in Georgia raises good children, grand-children and great-grandchildren.Praise God!
BTW, we had our first snow today too, not quite as uncommon as it is in Georgia though.
We got a nice snow storm last night so all is pristine white! It is so pretty and there are lots of birds around the feeders. I guess winter has arrived!
Loved your last post too. We do all seem to get caught up in things that don't really matter and sometimes forget the things that do matter. Thanks for a nice reminder!!!
I have a table runner almost finished that I will post about soon. Your Friday night sew ins have been a real encouragement to me. :o)
If I have to have snow then so do you! lol Doesn't it look beautiful though? I always find that first snowfall puts me right in the Christmas mood. We have a bit on the ground but tomorrow we're supposed to have the first big snowstorm of the Winter and they're predicting quite a few inches of snow. I just hope it won't be as severe as they're predicting!! xoxo
12 comments:
Thank you for sharing these pretty pictures. We are about 1 hr. south from you and we are getting snow flurries. Looks like a good day for hot tea! Enjoy!
I love it!! Don't you, Nana? It looks about the same in Dalton. I love you!
I heard about that. It looks magical. Be sure to build a snow angel for me.
Oh my goodness! What a surprise! We have had some really cold wet weather in Florida, but we will pass on the snow, thank you.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/
Oh I loved it too! Our first snow came early this year. It sure didn't last long! You got some great pictures.
Ohh.. I wish we could wake up to snow here! I miss the snow. So beautiful!
Thank-you so much for visiting my blog.I have been visiting yours and your daughters' (?) for awhile and am completely taken by the love evident within your family, not to mention the bond you and your beautiful daughters have.
It is hard to believe you are a GREAT-Grandmother! May I be a Great-Grandmother of such sweet spirit. I am a Granny Fan too and a fan of a family that has a granddaughter who honors her Granny the way your daughter does. Somebody in Georgia raises good children, grand-children and great-grandchildren.Praise God!
BTW, we had our first snow today too, not quite as uncommon as it is in Georgia though.
We got a nice snow storm last night so all is pristine white! It is so pretty and there are lots of birds around the feeders. I guess winter has arrived!
Loved your last post too. We do all seem to get caught up in things that don't really matter and sometimes forget the things that do matter. Thanks for a nice reminder!!!
I have a table runner almost finished that I will post about soon. Your Friday night sew ins have been a real encouragement to me. :o)
Send some of that white stuff up here to NC!
How come you got snow and I didn't! I just want a little...that's not too much to ask is it? :) blessings, marlene
If I have to have snow then so do you! lol Doesn't it look beautiful though? I always find that first snowfall puts me right in the Christmas mood. We have a bit on the ground but tomorrow we're supposed to have the first big snowstorm of the Winter and they're predicting quite a few inches of snow. I just hope it won't be as severe as they're predicting!! xoxo
The snow pictures are beautiful.
Post a Comment