Today is the birthday of guess who! VALERIE !
What a happy day for me when I saw that sweet baby! This picture is of Valerie on her one-year old birthday, holding her Raggedy Anne doll! (The picture is somewhat bent, don't know how that happened.) Wasn't she cute! We lived in San Diego, CA then, as her Dad was stationed there in the Navy. Now, here shes is all grown up and a grandmother! And what a great person she has become!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DAUGHTER!
10 comments:
She is just beautiful and has a heart of gold. Happy Birthday wishes to her and wishing you a day full of sweet memories!
Oh How sweet Mom. Thank you! I love you!
For A Dear Friend
In all my life
I have never had a friend
quite like you.
No matter how busy you are,
you always find the time
to listen, to lend support,
to share a laugh or dry a tear.
You have a wonderful talent
for making other people
feel special.
You have helped me
in so many ways,
and I am grateful to you
for everything.
I just want to be sure
that you know that,
and I wanted to tell you
that I love you...
I really do.
Happiest of Birthdays Val!
You're the Best!
Love, Vicki
Happy Birthday to sweet Valerie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VALERIE, YOU ARE A PRECIOUS LADY AND A DEAR FRIEND. I HEART YOU AND HOPE YOUR DAY IS MOST BLESSED. HUGS.
She has matured into a beautiful person - inside and out. Happy "birth" day to you, Mom!
I always think that as Mums we should celebrate ourselves on our childrens birthdays....when they are young we are so involved with parties etc then when they grow up they are sometimes too far away (like 2 of mine) to get together with and I really miss all the fun. So here's a 'Happy Day' celebration to you too for being the best Mum that Valerie could have. Hope you both have a great day!
She was a beautiful baby! I wish I had her Raggedy ann doll now! Happy Birthday Mom!!! Love you!
What a great post!! Valerie is so blessed to have a great mother that loves her so much!!!
Happy Birthday to a sweet sister! I will talk to you soon! I love you! Brenda
Post a Comment