Jan 17, 2010

Victoria Contest Update


Today is the last day for you to ENTER the contest for when Victoria will have her first bloom.  As she continues to grow and thrive, it will be easier to predict, so I want to give the first guessers their full chance at winning also.  You can see the original blog about this plant  in a previous post this month.

7 comments:

Val said...

It is amazing how she has grown! I am still wondering where my plant is???? I love you.

CrochetnQuilt said...

I'd like to guess Feb 16. It's going to be gorgeous!

Angela said...

February 2. This is my momma's bday. :o)

Needled Mom said...

Looking good!!!!

Pokey said...

Let's see, I'm guessing February 5th.
Congratulations, Alice!
:-} pokey

Anonymous said...

Wow she is moving on. I am guessing, Feb. 12
QMM

arlette said...

Awwwww!, it looks like you're going to have a perfect bunch of amarillys really soon!!!, congrats!, they're so beautiful, I'm guessing they will show january the 24th!