Look how Victoria has grown in just one week! She is amazing! Guess the date when she will have her first bloom and win 5 fat quarters! Leave a comment with your best guess and be sure I have a way to contact you in case you win.
Valerie mentioned on her blog about a Spaghetti Casserole she made. Below is the recipe I gave her for this wonderful dish:
Spaghetti Casserole
1 pound Ground Beef
1 Medium Onion
1 Cup Canned Tomatoes
1 Cup Catsup
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
5 oz. Spaghetti
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/4 Cup Steak Sauce
Brown Meat in Skillet. Add onions, tomatoes, catsup, steak sauce and green pepper. Simmer 30 minutes. Cook spaghetti and drain. Add soup, pour into baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. If you want to make it ahead, make it to the point of putting in casserole dish with grated cheese, refrigerate, or even freeze, and cook the last 30 minutes right before serving. (That is the beauty of this dish, you can make it ahead.)
10 comments:
Thanks mom for putting the recipe on. I will share with everyone about your give away. I don't guess it would be fair for me to guess since I am family!!!!
Oh this sounds so good! I will try it. Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye
I have a question on the recipe. Do you cook the spaghetti the usual way or do you break it up more into smaller pieces? It sounds wonderful and I am going to make it soon!
Hummmmmm....let's see, when will Vicky bloom.......see I am already calling her by a nickname! lol! I guess I will say March 2 but the way she is growing it will probably be much sooner!
I am going to guess it will be on Valentine's Day. They are such a rewarding plant because they grow so quickly.
Thank you for the recipe. It sounds delicious.
Your recipe looks so delicious. I've always wanted to make this, but never did. I am going to guess January 28th.
Recipe sounds great. I will have to try it. I just love Amaryllis. My quess is Feb. 8...just because it's the first date that came to mind. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, look at how much Victoria has grown in the last few days, amazing! I will say she will have her first bloom on Feb. 17th:-)
I'm so glad you posted the recipe, I will copy it for sure. Any dish that can be prepared ahead of time is a bonus:-) xoxo
Feb 4th is my guess. The pasta sounds great. Gotta try it just because it has the mushroom soup.
oh that recipe sounds fantastic! i adore your relationship with your mom and daughter! your blogs always touch my heart!
ok, my guess is...umm....2/9. my hubs bday.
Let's go with January 30th!
Post a Comment