VICTORIA ON JAN. 29TH!
Can you imagine how hard it is to decide when a bloom actually happens? I tried to figure out how to determine that, then I thought of when a new baby is born, it comes into the world in a little body, and has not yet opened it's eyes to the world, yet within the day, the baby wakes and somehow you finally see it's little body all cuddled up beneath the blanket. Well, Victoria looked like this when I came home from work yesterday on the 29th, a very snowy day in North Georgia, just the cuddled up bloom broken out of the bud on each side, not yet opened up totally, but no longer hidden inside the green protection it has been in during it's wait, now definitely in the world.
I am going to announce the winner, and also the runners up who have guesses within this week. Each of you will receive a gift for participating in my first giveaway.
The winner is: DARLA of
The ones who guessed within this week, Monday thru Saturday, and are the runners-up are:
http://girottifamily.typepad.com/ DEB JAN 30th
http://needledmom.blogspot.com/ MARY JAN 26th
http://peascorner.blogspot.com/ PEA JAN 25th
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/Jan 28th
Would you all please email your mailing addresses to me at:
rigney@catt.com
Thanks!
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/Jan 28th
Would you all please email your mailing addresses to me at:
rigney@catt.com
Thanks!
Thanks to all who participated!
10 comments:
Victoria is going to be beautiful when she opens all the way. What a gorgeous color. Thanks for the fun.
That was a fun thing to guess on. It is already beautiful and will be even more so later on. Keep the pics coming.
QMM
Congratulations and GOD BLESS!
Congratulations to Darla and everyone that is a runner up! The plant is beautiful, Mom. Has mine bloomed out yet??? Ha!
It is going to be soooo beautiful when it is completely out. It would be hard to decide when to call it a bloom. This was definitely fun to follow.
Congrats to the winners! And to you Alice, for beautiful Victoria. It has been fun to watch her progress with you. Thank you for sharing her, and I hope to see her in full bloom!
Gee I thought I left a comment already......I am so happy that I won....hooray!!! Thanks for hosting this one, it was fun..
Now I told Miss Victoria to wait for my date! haha! Congratulations to the winner and the runners up!!! That was fun!
That was so much fun, Alice:-) I'm thrilled to be a runner-up and congratulations to the others as well!! Victoria is going to give us quite a show with her beautiful bloom once she's fully opened. After seeing that snow, though, she probably wants to go right back inside her covering!! lol xoxo
G'morn ~ Congrats to all the lucky winners.
Would you check & make sure you have changed your settings to follow me on our new blog please, TY ~
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com
We are having a big giveaway also.
Happy Valentine's
TTFN ~Marydon
Post a Comment