Isn't this young man marvelous? He has been on TV shows and the home makeover show built them a new home as was shown on Sunday nights. I can't think of the name of the show. The put doors that Patrick can open with his voice and so many other wonder electronic things to help the family. They just live a few miles from me. God is good, even when things seem bad. QMM
Well, he is right. We have nothing to complain about. Speechless. So now the habit of saying I don't have time, or I can't or I would if I could, will make me stop and think of Patrick. This is awesome Mom. Thank you for sharing this.
He is an amazing young man...but as a full time caregiver, I see the dad in a different light than most. I understand the work involved in making those things happen for the son. And, I have great admiration for his parents. Patrick Henry is an amazing musician and man himself! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for sharing this talented man with us. My mom was blind and I had a great nephew with Down Syndrome who never could walk; it really touches my heart what God can do. Wishing you a day full of blessings.
What a wonderful story, it just gave me goose bumps! I had seen a short clip of them on tv but never this whole You Tube story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Very inspiring story and sure should make us thank full for all that we have, especially our sight!
9 comments:
Touching story!
Isn't this young man marvelous? He has been on TV shows and the home makeover show built them a new home as was shown on Sunday nights. I can't think of the name of the show.
The put doors that Patrick can open with his voice and so many other wonder electronic things to help the family. They just live a few miles from me. God is good, even when things seem bad.
QMM
Well, he is right. We have nothing to complain about. Speechless. So now the habit of saying I don't have time, or I can't or I would if I could, will make me stop and think of Patrick. This is awesome Mom. Thank you for sharing this.
He is an amazing young man...but as a full time caregiver, I see the dad in a different light than most. I understand the work involved in making those things happen for the son. And, I have great admiration for his parents. Patrick Henry is an amazing musician and man himself! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for sharing this talented man with us. My mom was blind and I had a great nephew with Down Syndrome who never could walk; it really touches my heart what God can do. Wishing you a day full of blessings.
Wonderful story - I'm glad you pointed us to this video! blessings, marlene
What an amazing father and son! I just love it when the son says "so God made me blind and unable to walk..so what?!"...absolutely fabulous!! xoxo
What a wonderful story, it just gave me goose bumps! I had seen a short clip of them on tv but never this whole You Tube story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Very inspiring story and sure should make us thank full for all that we have, especially our sight!
Wondering how Victoria is doing? My original guess was Jan 28th which is only two days away ;-)
Post a Comment