
Now, all grown up and a mother of 2. This is Karen with son Tyler at a school function. That same gorgeous smile!
Happy Birthday, Karen! You were born on a Mother's day and it was the best Mother's day gift I ever received. You are my loving daughter, my friend and my constant joy!
Happy birthday again as you celebrate on Mother's day today! God has truly blessed you with two wonderful boys! Thank you for being there for me always.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Karen! I love you. Great pics, Mom. What a cute idea to put the pic of Karen when she was a child! You are so creative. It is just darling!
Happy Birthday to your Daughter Karen and Happy Mother's Day to you!
Hope it's spent doing the things you love the most.
xo
Thank you mom for always sharing your Mother's Day with me, even the day I was born! I love you so much! Karen
Post a Comment