May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration



Me and my three daughters
One of the rose bushes I received today



Me and daughter Karen


Me and daughter Brenda


Me and daughter Valerie



My children and grandchildren and great grandchildren honored me today with a visit. We all had a great time together as we always do when we are together. Today, my daughter, Brenda got to come and be with us. She is not always able to due to living so far away. It was great to have my family all here to visit! And thanks for all the wonderful gifts! Wow, it's great to be a mother!



4 comments:

Val said...

You are our Rock, Mom. We are the ones that are so blessed with YOU!

Anonymous said...

I will agree with that! You hold our family together! I love you!

Needled Mom said...

Yes, there is no better profession in life. Glad you had such a nice day.

CONNIE W said...

What a beautiful family you have. What a blessing!