May 13, 2008

New Fabric for the Quilt Along





I have not been too happy with my choices of fabric for the second quilt along with Amanda Jean, so I visited Hancock's tonight. I did not find a lot, but I find the pinks interesting. I really like Amanda Jean's choices, but this is as close as I could get in the pink colors. I am using a cream color for the background fabric. I am very excited about doing this quilt!

7 comments:

Val said...

I love the colors! Beautiful, just like you.

CONNIE W said...

Oh I adore pinks more & more over time. I find my eye drawn to the pinks every time I visit the fabric stores.

Needled Mom said...

Those will look so pretty. I love the pinks that she used in her sample fo the quilt.

Midlife Mom said...

That will be a lovely soft color quilt. I love pinks and use them as often as I can in different projects. When I first started quilting about 7 years ago picking the colors was the hardest part for me. Now I know what I like and you can't make mistakes, if you like it it's correct. I did a few funky ones along the way though! haha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my place. We had our second Bible study lesson today. We're doing two chapters at a time. I know it is helping my friend and I know it is God's answer to what she is going through. I pray for patience.

Did you know that when we click on your link in the comments and go to your profile, the link there when we click on your web page, carries us to Thoughts On Home. The author is Steve. At first I thought that was you until I used the link on Valerie's blog.
I've loved reading about the quilting adventrues you two are doing together.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

I found some good deals on fabric at connectingthreads.com
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

Those fabrics are so pretty, they will make an awesome quilt.