May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Honors




Karen, my wonderful joy, my Mother's day gift child, lovely in every way, devoted daughter and mother to Matt and Tyler.




Brenda, my lovely, kind, gentle and loving second daughter and precious friend, devoted daughter, and mother to Jami and Rob

Valerie, my first child, and my quilting buddy, friend and devoted daughter, sweeter than sugar and mother of Nathan, Shannon, Maranda, and Mandy Jane.


As this mother's day approaches, I am thinking of my three beautiful daughters who have so blessed me with their lives and their children, making me a very proud grandmother. All three are my best friends, and are always there for me.
Valerie, my first daughter, Brenda, my second, and Karen, my third (who, by the way was born on a Mother's day! What a wonderful Mother's day gift!).

All three of my wonderful daughters are so dear to me and they honor me with their love daily.

Valerie has blessed us with 4 wonderful children, Brenda with 2, and Karen with 2. I think being a mother and grandmother are the absolute best blessings in the world! thank you girls, for your love and devotion, and for your lives, all devoted to Jesus Christ!

Happy Mother's day, Valerie, Brenda and Karen!

6 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

so very sweet.

Susie said...

I can see why your are so proud of your lovely daughters! How special that you have one born on Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!
xo

Val said...

Mom, You are the BLESSING to us! Thank you for being such a wonderful mom to us all. I love you. I told Vicki this week that she will always be my best friend but that you were my BESTEST FRIEND! She told me to cherish you and I DO!

Needled Mom said...

What a perfect Mother's Day message. That really is what makes us all so thankful to be called Mothers.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you.

Krista said...

Happy Mother's Day to Val's Mom! I hope you enjoy it. You surely deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mom! I love you! Karen