AWESOME...I remember watching him on TV when he sang at least one gospel song each time he performed. Did you know he refused to perform live unless they let him sing a gospel song each time. He said, He promised his mother and his GOD and he never wavered on that. Blessings, andrea
Being a huge Elvis fan ever since I was a little girl, I miss him so much as well!! Makes you wonder what beautiful songs he'd be recording if he were still alive:-) xoxo
7 comments:
AWESOME...I remember watching him on TV when he sang at least one gospel song each time he performed. Did you know he refused to perform live unless they let him sing a gospel song each time. He said, He promised his mother and his GOD and he never wavered on that.
Blessings, andrea
I got to see him perform live one time and he was the ultimate entertainer! blessings, marlene
Maranda, my daughter LOVES Elvis and he died before she was born. I think that is so amazing. He was something.
What a voice!
I remember the day he died.. I was young but my older sister was beside herself with grief.
I still listen to his music.. my kids even know who he is. So powerful. He's timeless.
And he was VERY nice to look at also!
Being a huge Elvis fan ever since I was a little girl, I miss him so much as well!! Makes you wonder what beautiful songs he'd be recording if he were still alive:-) xoxo
He still moves me. Love, Brenda
Post a Comment